A man who lived 256 years .. and this is what I was eating!

A man who lived 256 years .. and this is what I was eating!

رجل عاش 256 عاماً .. وهذا ما كان يأكل !
- Li Ching-Yuen Chinese 李清雲 Chinese origin lived 256 NSH was born in 1677 in Sichuan Province, has lived most of his life in the mountains of Sichuan, collect herbs and learn the secrets of longevity.
In 1748 when he was 71 years served in the Chinese army as a teacher of martial arts and self-defense and military adviser.
In 1927 I had Tsinun invited by Governor Jan Cino City of strength and skill, which in this age, and after six years of this call died Li Ching-Yuen, before devitalized legend saying to his friends' I've done everything I had to do in this world, and now I'm going to home'.
And then died in 1933
شاركه

عن Unknown

هذا النص هو مثال لنص يمكن ان يستبدل في نفس المساحة ايضا يمكنك زيارة مدونة مدون محترف لمزيد من تحميل قوالب بلوجر.
    تعليقات بلوجر
    تعليقات فيسبوك

0 التعليقات :

إرسال تعليق